Monday 25 June 2012

I'll be back soon - Dede


I'll be back soon - Dede

Precious Dede
SUPER Falcons goalkeeper, Precious Dede, has said she will soon return to action in spite of the violent collision she had with a striker during an international friendly against South Africa in Lagos on Saturday.
The game was held up for about seven minutes as medics tried to revive Dede follwing a collision with Banyana Banyana's Andisiwe Mgcoyi in the 15th minute of the goalless match.
''I felt a harsh pains and I feared for the worst,'' Dede told Tribunesports yesterday.
''But I am happy when the doctors told me that the x-ray showed no internal damage and that I will soon get back to action,'' she said.
Dede was also happy for the second-choice goalkeeper, Oluchi.
''I am happy she did well, it is not easy for a goalkeeper to come in such a big match. If she had been named for the match, it would have been a different case but to be asked to come on like that was not easy. It is good she proved herself at the end of the day.''

No comments: